The current NGC-Ready program is evolving and transitioning into the NVIDIA-Certified Systems program. This program is introduced with the NVIDIA A100 GPU, the latest Mellanox network adapters (ConnectX-6, ConnectX-6 Dx , BlueField-2 DPU), the Quantum family of InfiniBand switches and Spectrum family of Ethernet switches and cables.
This allows enterprises to confidently choose GPU optimized systems that have been tested for single node and multi-node GPU performance on a wide range of popular AI workloads. These secure systems are available in smaller configurations and as scalable building blocks backed by enterprise-grade support.
- A Unified AI Platform: Simplifies the development experience, reduces time to software deployment and ensures GPU-optimized software from the NGC catalog works out of the box.
- Performance Optimized: Tested for high performance on important AI and data analytics workloads including, deep learning, inference, machine learning, and industry-specific AI workloads.
- Scalable: Enables faster time to solution by allowing you to scale up and scale out, using multi node cluster configurations, with NVIDIA Ampere architecture GPUs and NVIDIA Mellanox SmartNICs and switches.
- Built-in Security: NVIDIA Mellanox SmartNICs offer the ability to offload and accelerate multiple layers of network security with Transport Layer Security (TLS) and Internet Protocol Security (IPsec) in-line cryptography that help secure AI workflows.
- Enterprise-Grade Support: Minimizes system downtime during infrastructure deployment and maximize user productivity during development